So remember those resolutions we all created at the beginning of the year? How many of you have already thrown those by the wayside?
I thought it would be interesting to try to check in at the end of each month with where I am on these goals. I have actually been decently productive this month, and here’s an update of where I am
- Pay off at least 1/3rd of my student loans (This is part of my long-term goal of getting out of debt) Not there yet, but definitely have made some decent strides
- Travel to at least 3 new states (tentatively on the list: Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont) In March I am meeting my friend in the northeast and we are definitely doing some exploring through Maine as a girls trip. In May El Hombre and I will try to hit some other stuff up.
- Travel to a new country Canada in May!
- Complete another 5k
- Complete a 10k
- Be more regular about my checkups I am officially up to date with all regular checkups (first time since 2009)
- Continue to stay on track with writing Check
- Learn a new skill
- Cook a new dish a month January – I love lentils!
- Start sparring again
- Improve my photography
So where are you guys on your resolutions? Do you even still remember them?