Today’s Daily Prompt gave me a kick because it reminds me of one of my favorite Will Ferrell sketches from SNL, and also college. One of my roommates was obsessed with Inside the Actor’s Studio, which got me in to it.
Today’s daily prompt is:
On the interview show Inside the Actors’ Studio, host James Lipton asks each of his guests the same ten questions. Below, please find my responses:
- What is your favorite word? Why
- What is your least favorite word? impossible
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? A challenge, something new or interesting concepts.
- What turns you off? Monotony
- What is your favorite curse word? FUCK
- What sound or noise do you love? The sound of onions and garlic cooking in a hot pan
- What sound or noise do you hate? Screechy squealing anything
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Leading small tours and hikes through the Italian Riviera
- What profession would you not like to do? QA.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? You’re here already?