Lately the following things have been taking up some serious space in my brain. When life gets busy and fast-moving, my daydreams get a little more creative.
1. I want to roadtrip across the US. I’ve been wanting to visit all 50 states and lately I’ve been dreaming of meandering through Utah, New Mexico and Arizona. I mean, who would’t be blown away by how vastly different the topography of this country is?
2. Exercise is addictive. Seriously — I’ve been running a lot more, and lifting heavier weights. The sense of accomplishment in weighting up and feeling stronger is the best feeling – especially during stressful times. I have had several injuries so it’s even more awesome to know that I can run several miles, and pump out a bunch of weighted squats.
3. All I want to do on the weekends is go on the boat and it keeps being too damned windy. Not cool weather. Not cool.
4. My nomadic instincts are kicking in guys. I keep wondering what it would be like to live someplace else – California, Italy, Spain. Wherever. Obviously I don’t have the resources for this, but how awesome would it be? I’ve had this explorer/nomad instinct for as long as I can remember. I’m restless like that.
5. I am on a new music kick. And I have Mumford & Sons on repeat. Oh yeah, and I really want to go to Bonnaroo.